This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh how we love the drama

More dramatics on the NW boards when I checked in this morning. Some hoo ha over someone possibly using two different screen names. Allegedly one poster took items from another without paying and now is having some family and financial troubles and my be using a different screen name to post again. Instead of being compassionate of this persons hardships there are some self important, high and mighties who themselves use different screen names to do some detective work and try to expose the poster by comparing use of caps and puncuation. Well "friend" I think you may have exposed yourself in the process. The reason I am bringing this up is that this is really not so important that we need to again start more drama over it. If you don't care for someone do you really spend so much time on them or do you let them go?
I myself would rather share info pertaining to TTC and the struggles we all endure during it. This is a season and time of year for clearing out closets both literaly and figuratively. It is OK to let some things pass without dwelling negatively on them.
Anyways, enough of my bitching.
I went to the university today and picked up my id card and parking pass. My picture on my id looks like I am completley colorless. I don't know what it is about those cameras but they take the most unflattering photos. I think the DMV uses the same equipment :)
Since I am taking a few days off before starting the new job, I slept in. I felt sooooo good and wierd at the same time.
I am holding off on finishing my Christamas shopping until next weekend. Yes, I love the last minute stuff. I find it exiting and festive I really don't stress out about it.
Until next time, BABYDUST to all!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

I agree. It's pretty sad. I just stay away from it. I just wish there wasn't so much drama, but I can see where people wouldn't want to be sucked into a scam. It's sad. :(