This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Boy was that fun!!

Today was my last day on the nightmare job. It was so liberating to walk out of there and know that I will never have to go back to work there. I can't wait to start my new job this Monday. I go tomorrow to get my badge and parking pass. The best part is after my first week I will have the entire week of Christmas off until Jan2nd. Such fun such fun.
And just to nail the coffin shut on the old job, as I was clearing my desk out and getting ready to go, this old crone comes up to me and says, "good luck with having a turkey baster baby and all" and laughs her a#s off. I only told one supposedly good friend just how I am trying to get preggie. Apparently she told the nastiest bi#ch on earth. It only made me even more sure of my decision to move on.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Wow...I can't believe someone can be that nasty. I'm sorry. Glad you're out of there!