This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

As I sit here only one hour before the new year begins I pray for each and every one of my family member, friends, co workers and all of the ladies I have met on the NW TTC board that this is the year that our dreams come true.
I read over my blog posts for the past year and detected an air of negatvity. True that some craptacular things have happened, however some very wonderful things have taken place as well.
My niece Anika was born on July 27th
I started TTC and am grateful to catch the issues before I tried in vain for many months
I left a toxic job and relationships and moved on to a spectacular job at a top university where my skills are appreciated and I can truly make a difference
I have had a surgery that repaired my back and I no longer live in fear of being bedridden
I have made progress financially, even while taking a paycut
I could go on and on with the beautiful little blessings that have taught me so much this year. There has been some major healing taking place very recently and I can tell that it will only continue to get better and better.
And to my little one who is waiting to come to earth and fill my arms. Baby, mommy is ready for you. I promise I will make sure my body is healthy enough to be sure you are comfortable in my belly and will grow strong. Grandma, Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Michele, your cousins Jazmin, Donovan, Aren, Dalton, Mekah and Anika are all so exited to greet you into our family. Just be paitent and stay with Jesus until he decides that mommy's body is ready. I love you my little angel.

3 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, that brought tears to my eyes! I hope your little one comes real soon. (((HUGS)))

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog. You're so sweet.

twondra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RainbowMomma said...

It's great to remember the things you are thankful for. Good luck with Best Life. I hope you do well with it. (I have just lost 10 pounds myself and was feeling pretty good before relapsing with this sick stuff again.) Good luck!