This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Slow day

I haven't really had any length of time off in a while. I did have a weeks vacay in July but that was during my first TWW and when AF came it was all I could do to keep it together. It feels good to putter around the house and get everything ready for the holiday. I do find that I am eating the crappiest things. I try to eat healthy 90% of the time but this week it's been all chips, dip, pop and cookies. Let me tell you my body is telling me to cut it out. I am trying to lost 10lbs. before the IUI next month and I just keep gaining??!! I am not exercising and that usually will help me lose the weight without too much calorie cutting. Also, the stress of the "job from hell" over the past two years has really taken a toll on my body. I have gained 60lbs:( I have herniated discs (had surgery last Feb and now feel ok) and my skin is horrible (I look like a 16yr old boy). Getting the new job at ND was the best thing that could have happend. It is high time to take care of myself and create a healthy and calm body for my baby dot to implant.
We (me and mom) are going to Jimmy and Michele's (bro and sil) house for Christmas Eve this year. Usually I host Christmas Eve and then Christmas day is spent at home for all of us. This year with a new baby, hauling six kids over here is too much so Chele is cooking and we are having a formal dinner there. I am really looking forward to it. My gorgeous SIL is the best gourmet cook and she has promised me prime rib and champagne. YAY!!! I all have to do is bring my gifts, dress up and show up!!
By the way I can't wait for the new "Sex And The City" movie to come out in May. That was my most favorite show ever. I have missed the clothes, men and glamour sooo much. I want to know if Carrie and Big get married, does Charlotte finally get her baby, do Miranda and Steve have another baby, does Samantha finally settle down with Smith? I need a little of that here in my Midwestern town. I just may have to buy a new pair of shoes just to go see it. Then again I will be preggie (hope is good) and will need "comfortable shoes" aka no high heels.

No comments: